The landscape of artistic and socio-cultural entrepreneurship is evolving at a high pace. New voices confidently challenge and redefine current practices and seem to get a fair amount of attention doing so.
Thank You, Next! is a training day for professionals active in the artistic, socio-cultural and entrepreneurial sectors who are willing to find innovative inspiration to interrogate and revolutionize their current practice.
The workshops and lectures are given in English.
13:30 Reception with coffee
14:00 Choice 1 :
- Change management: Decentralisation of power in arts institutes
(Jan Wallyn, general director Zinnema)
- Building alternative structures: Strategies for surviving late capitalism / FULL!
(Kopano Maroga, founder ANY BODY ZINE, dramaturg and programmer Vooruit)
15:15 Choice 2 :
- Participatory practices: Activating local audiences for bottom-up initiatives
(Leontien Allemeersch, founder PLAN B, collaborator Gouvernement and Ewoud Vermote, founder PLAN B, communication manager Damaged Goods/Meg Stuart)
- The Museum of Capitalism: An interactive Exhibition where visitors learn to understand the economic and social system we live in and to promote active citizenship (workshop)
(Samuel Hus, Musée du Capitalisme)
16:30 Choice 3 :
- Collective Intelligence : Finding innovation at the fringe of mainstream society
(Natalia Skoczylas, journalist, project manager and game designer)
- Collective creation process: How to organize a collective creation practice?
(Nikolas Lestaeghe, founder KAK)
This training day is an event by Zinnema within the scope of the final event of the Erasmus+ funded program: Culture Backstage coordinated by Creature (FR) with On the Move (BE), Scuola Holden (IT), Heimathafen Theater (DE), Public Art Lab (DE) and Czulosc Centre (PL).
- Fri 28.06.2019 @ 13:30 - 17:30